22.3.13

DIY VLuxury: Stella McCartney Bag

Yesterday I finished making my look-a-like Stella McCartney bag. Here you can learn how to do it.

What you will need:

-3 yard chain
-1 yard faux leather/leather (1 yard is a bit to much, but I  will use it for my next DIY project)
-White pencil
-Scissors
-Pins
-Measuring tape
-Leather needle (for hand sewing) 
-Strong threat

Price: 30 dollars
Time: 3 hours

Things you need (I used the magazine to make straight lines)

Fold the fabric, draw with your pencil the measurements and cut the fabric. 

Cut the corners.

Place the chain and sew the chain to the fabric (by hand). When you are finished you have to attach the beginning and the end of the chain to each other. 

Cut this fabric to make the sides of the bag. 

Cut the corners round and sew this as well to the chain.

In the end it will look like this! 


When I finished I couldn't be happier with the result. I love it and hope you will like it as well! If you have any questions, leave a comment. 
I will post the next DIY soon and it will be something that has to do with the bag. So keep your eyes open! 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea!
    The result is really pretty :)

    Love, Liese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    Very nice.
    Commentary easy.
    Congratulation.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. where du you bought the cain???

    ReplyDelete