15.10.13

DIY VLuxury: Desk

This weekend I was at my parents house and they were renovating this desk, which used to be my grandmothers. My sister is moving out and needed a new desk, so this is why my parents painted an ugly brown antique looking desk into a modern cute one. I love it and I am so jealous of here. Buttt I am getting a chair, which is going to be amazing as well! I will keep you posted.
After painting! But in the middle there was still an ugly suede fabric, sooo we changed it.

Into turquoise faux leather.

I absolutely love the color combination of the turquoise and black and it looks amazing!

Hope you like the result as much as I do! And hope you saw what you can actually do with old stuff, so do not throw anything away, there is always a second life for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment