20.7.13

DIY VLuxury: Beads torque bracelet

I love accessorizes and I think you can't have enough of them, this is why I made this DIY. I made it with beads, but you can of course make them with a lot of different things, for example studs/spikes.


You need:
- Beads (I used an old necklace)
- Iron wire
- Glue
- Pliers










Measure your wrist and cut the iron wire with a pair of pliers. 


 Take beads you like to put at the ends of the bracelet.



First glue the bead to the end of the iron wire. This is not enough to really attach the bead, so you have to take a little pin and put it through the bead and attach it by turning it around the iron wire. 






Finished! Really cute for in summer and you can make these bracelets with a lot of variety. Also a perfect self-made birthday present.  

No comments:

Post a Comment