4.7.13

DIY VLuxury: Pink knot necklace

 A few months ago I posted inspiration for knot necklaces, because I think they are super cute for a summer day. Yesterday I was watching this youtube tutorial and decided to make one myself. I did it a little different, but overall it is the same idea. I already wore the necklace today and love love love the result! Hope you will enjoy it too! 

You need:
- Fabric 
- Chain
- Necklace closure
- Fabric glue
- Scissors
- Measuring tape

Take your fabric and cut four pieces of 30 inches long and 3 inches wide.


Secondly stretch the fabric.



Take the 4 pieces together, take a little piece of fabric and make a knot. 


Cut the extra fabric of the knot


Start making the knots. For this necklace I used the scooby doo knot. If you can not remember how to do that, I hope this will help you:



When you are finished, take again the four pieces of fabric at the end together, take a little piece of fabric and make a knot. 


Now you have to take a piece of fabric of 6 inches long and 2 inches wide and turn it around the ends of the necklace, so that you do not see the ugly ends. After you have to take another piece of fabric and pull it over, so that you can connect the chain to that piece. Next thing you have to do is again take a piece of fabric of 6 inches long and 2 inches wide and turn it around the end. 





The last thing you have to do is connect the chain to the necklace and connect a necklace closure. 


Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment