13.8.13

DIY Vluxury: Leather passport cover (no sewing)

I am addicted to fashion and this is why I want to do everything in style. This also includes travelling. A few months ago I posted inspiration for a passport cover and I finally got time to do this do it yourself project.

You need:
- Your passport
- (Faux) leather
- Fabric glue
- Scissors
- Ruler 
- Pencil


 Take your fabric and cut it like you see here. I took 4 cm for the sides.

Glue the sides.


 Finished! Really easy DIY project, but also really cute.

Last thing you have to do is put your passport in the cover and take it with you the next time you are going to travel. Have fun!



3 comments:

  1. Leuke DIY, best makkelijk te maken ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een goed idee! ik ga er meteen een maken morgen!
    Volg mijn diy blog ook als je wilt..
    xxx
    www.diyforneed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete